- Fill pot with water and bring water to a boil.
- Add as much egg noodles as desired.
- While noodles cook, heat a skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Coat salmon with the black garlic extra virgin olive oil, place in skillet & turn to medium-high heat. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Flip the fillet over & cook until browned.
- Once cooked, strain egg noodles and coat with the black garlic extra virgin olive oil, black pepper & sea salt.
- Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes and grate aged cheddar over top of pasta.